Monday, September 3, 2007

Dehydrator LOVE

Well, my mom has left town so i can get back to being RAW! Cooked food is such a hard addiction to break.I wanted a veggie burger and so i made my own .. i couldn't find any recipes for what i wanted.

Crunchy Veggie patties
6-8 servings
This is a very flexible recipe. I came up with this today and loved it!

Ingredients
1 sweet onion, chopped
1 zuchinni, chopped
1 cup carrot pulp
⅓ cup tahini
¼ cup cilantro
⅓ cup ground flax seed
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 cup sunflower seeds sea salt, to taste
1 teaspoon cayenne
1 lemon , juiced
garlic, to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil

Preparation
Throw all ingredients in a food processer until well blended but still very chunky. Form into patties and dehydrate at 105 until your desired consistency or refrigerate for a few minutes before serving. I just slopped it right out of the food processor onto my sandwich. Great served with fresh tomato slices, sprouts, etc

picture soon

No comments: